Do sex dolls turn you on?

Retron 5 hardware info, hacks, and customizations.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Nancyfrank

Do sex dolls turn you on?

Post by Nancyfrank » March 13th, 2024, 2:32 am

As for whether a life sized sex doll is arousing, it really depends on the individual. People have different preferences, fantasies, and arousal triggers. For some people, the lifelike look and feel of a sex doll can indeed be a source of sexual arousal. The silicone love dolls that appear now are more realistic and beautiful. Others may not find them attractive and may even feel uncomfortable with the idea. Before considering purchasing a sex doll, I recommend spending some time browsing sex doll websites. I recently discovered some very realistic silicone love dolls on the BestRealdoll website. It's truly stunning, with impeccable attention to detail in both appearance and physical features. If my budget allowed, I would definitely buy her. There is no difference between her and a real woman.
I have only bought sex doll torso from other stores before. It is indeed light, but the quality is average.