Super Mario Land 2 DX

Post region conversions such as JPN to US here, also game to game conversions IE Star Fox to Star Fox 2.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Joppy24

Super Mario Land 2 DX

Post by Joppy24 » April 17th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Hello R9delta and everyone,

I downloaded one of your files. It called Super Mario Land 2 DX. I use my old gameboy game (Super Mario Land 2) on Retron 5. Then I put Super Mario Land 2 DX patch. It is not working on Retron 5. I only see screen glitch. I went to Romhacking.net and download Super Mario Land 2 DX 1.12 ver. but it is the same problem. I wondering is it working on your Retron 5?

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Super Mario Land 2 DX

Post by R9delta » April 18th, 2018, 8:09 pm

If you are getting the same glitch on the patch from romhacking.net it is likely an issue with the newest firmware on the Retron 5 and/or compatibility issues with changing over from a GB rom to a GBC. Unfortunately I do not own a Retron 5 anymore so I cannot go through and test to confirm or deny.