100 game video archive? Retro Freak handheld?

Ask and assist the community with Retro Freak.
Forum rules
Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Lilith
לילית

100 game video archive? Retro Freak handheld?

Post by Lilith » January 16th, 2016, 1:24 am

So when I set my Retro Freak up and started installing all my games, I eventually got to this really cool video that I assume is triggered by having 100 games installed, as when I noticed it, it was at 102. Does anyone have this video archived somewhere? I can't find it on Youtube. I really enjoyed it.

Also in the same video, they mentioned a Retro Freak handheld. I assume that it's just going to be a Sega Nomad thing where it's just a portable version of the console, as I doubt it'll have DS games, and I can't think of any other handhelds we're missing (that aren't obscure like Neo Geo Pocket, Lynx, and Turbo Express)

clubizarre

Re: 100 game video archive? Retro Freak handheld?

Post by clubizarre » May 4th, 2016, 7:23 pm

I wished I was ready for it to capture! I remembered seeing your post when I got mine and forgot to keep an eye out for it before it happened. But I missed it as well....

Though I did find someone has posted it to Youtube captured on a phone or something:

https://youtu.be/rMg-j5CxrEc

**edit- I guess the YouTube embed doesn't work?**
load"*",8,1