NES,Famicom,Sega,gameboy slot not working

Ask and assist the community with Retron 5.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
elios_kenni

NES,Famicom,Sega,gameboy slot not working

Post by elios_kenni » August 4th, 2016, 9:58 am

So a couple of days ago I got a loop of the retron 5 logo and I had to reboot it and since then like no carts for the mentioned systems will work. They are all Unknown Cartidge or won't read at all. Especially the gameboy slot it doesn't read anything there at all. But if I have a gameboy cart in even though it says no cartridge inserted and then insert like a sega cart it says multiple carts can't be loaded. I've done a factory restore and then updated to the latest firmware thinking that it would help but still the same problem. The pins look good and the gameboy has hardly been used. Any solutions to any of the above problems?