LOOKING FOR JP to ENG translations Drakkhen 2 + Spike Mcfang

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
arcadeturtle

LOOKING FOR JP to ENG translations Drakkhen 2 + Spike Mcfang

Post by arcadeturtle » August 27th, 2018, 9:46 pm

Im really hunting for translation patches for these two games! I recently got them on ebay assuming they already existed because of popularity for these games but im having a tough time finding any (if any).

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: LOOKING FOR JP to ENG translations Drakkhen 2 + Spike Mc

Post by R9delta » October 7th, 2018, 8:14 pm

Unfortunately they likely haven't existed because the patches are only necessary in the case of the Retron 5 due to it's nature and I'm the only one around making fixing or making patches for it despite taking a break from it (I think lack of interest in the device these days just kept others from taking up the mantle). You're the first to my knowledge that have requested these. Anyway I've created patches to convert from the japanese version to the U.S. version of these following games for you. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Drakkhen 2 (Super Drakkhen?)/Dragon View:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lz7fy1q18 ... 8US%29.ips

Spike Mcfang:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yavi5wzkp ... 8US%29.ips

arcadeturtle

Re: LOOKING FOR JP to ENG translations Drakkhen 2 + Spike Mc

Post by arcadeturtle » November 9th, 2018, 1:50 pm

ahhhh this has seriously made my day!! thanks so much!! im gonna test em out now! thanks so much, seriously!!