Front Mission1 SNES

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Unipus

Front Mission1 SNES

Post by Unipus » October 17th, 2014, 3:25 am

Hello everyone. This is my first post ever! I was wondering if anyone had a translation patch for Front Mission for the snes that is compatible with the Retron5. The one that is on every website doesn't seem to work.

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Front Mission1 SNES

Post by R9delta » October 17th, 2014, 8:51 am

Welcome! :)

..and yes I do in fact.

Front Mission (for v1.0 cartridge):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oh9x26hiu ... 1.0%29.ips

Front Mission (for v1.1 cartridge):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4pi9s ... 1.1%29.ips

I don't think there's an easy way to tell which version you have right off so if one patch doesnt work move to the next one. One of those should work for you though :)

Unipus

Post by Unipus » October 17th, 2014, 12:26 pm

R9 you are a god among men! I just got a copy shipped from japan and you saved me so much time. If you're ever in Massachusetts I owe you a beer!

gamer-dude

Post by gamer-dude » July 22nd, 2017, 6:20 pm

Hello, this is my first post. Thank you very much for having this community and for collecting the translation files here for the super famicom games. I have a retron5 and am in the process of acquiring the super famicom releases of rpg games as they are much more cost effective than trying to track down North American ones, on top of the fact a bunch of good ones never released here.

Anyway, I am replying here because I am trying to find the translation files for Front Mission, and the v1.0 file link here seems to be dead. Is this translation file still around? If so can anyone share it with me here in a link? Thank you in advance for this if you have it, and thanks for your time.

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » July 24th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Strange. Not sure what happened to it. I must have accidentally deleted it at some point because it doesn't even show up in my own local library of patches I've done on my own PC. Anyway i've redone and re-uploaded. Check the link now :)