Pokemon Prism

Post or link to the best rom hacks here. Completed projects are preferred because let's be honest, folks can go elsewhere for the rest. Be sure to cite to original author(s).
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
R9delta
Patch Master

Pokemon Prism

Post by R9delta » December 29th, 2016, 4:14 am

For those interested in playing the newly released Pokemon Prism on the Retron 5 you can use one of the patches i've made to do so down below. These will cover the US versions of Gold, Silver, and v1.0 and v1.1 of Crystal:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/98jdk7 ... S_versions

I will create patches for the japanese versions as well when I get around to it. I will try making throwing a patch up for Blue and Red as well but I haven't already as I don't actually know if they'll work given that it their GB/SGB games and not GBC...and unfortunately I do not have a Retron 5 to test.

[EDIT: Unfortunately after more thorough testing it seems that converting from Pokemon Yellow to Pokemon Prism is a no go..as such I've removed the patches for Pokemon Yellow. Sorry guys.]