Retron 5 controller issue while playing snes

Retron 5 hardware info, hacks, and customizations.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Oxidia

Retron 5 controller issue while playing snes

Post by Oxidia » August 13th, 2015, 7:18 am

Hello,

I just got the retron 5 and it worked perfectly with donkey kong country 1-3 + super mario world. However, when I tried to play later it seemed like the "a" button doesn't work (ie team up in dkc and spin jump in smw). I have tried remapping this to another button, but it does not register either. I have tried using the snes controller i have (which is bad) and the a button still doesn't work.

I tried to do a factory reset, but still the same issue. However if I power down the wireless controller the snes controller suddently works again (until i use the wireless controller).

Have anyone had this problem and know the fix???

Any input appreciated and thanks in advance.