N64/Game Gear for Retron?

Retron 5 hardware info, hacks, and customizations.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Sevenlives

Re: N64/Game Gear for Retron?

Post by Sevenlives » June 28th, 2015, 12:18 pm

Game gear support confirmed to be coming.

Hope link works. If not you can find it on their Facebook "posts to page" section.

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/ind ... in=5184000

hikaricore
Site Admin

Post by hikaricore » June 28th, 2015, 2:42 pm

It was really surprised when they didn't include it the first time around. I suspect it due to parts availability which is a rumor we heard way back when. It would be really nice if they could make Atari happen in the next build as well. One less ancient system needing to be connected through coax to play. XD

Sevenlives

Post by Sevenlives » June 28th, 2015, 8:18 pm

Yeah bro I'm holding on to some Atari games just in case. That would be a day 1 purchase for me.

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » July 4th, 2015, 1:00 pm

Makes sense. They had Master System emulation already in anyway so why not at this point if they have the parts now.