Satoshi Matrix's 9-part RetroN5 review

Look at other people's screenshots or post your own. Videos of gameplay, tutorials, reviews, etc.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
TyrannicalFascist

Satoshi Matrix's 9-part RetroN5 review

Post by TyrannicalFascist » September 29th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Satoshi Matrix has put up the first video in his 9-part review of the RetroN5. He has done a lot of in-depth reviews of many other clone consoles, so I imagine he'll be fairly thorough.

Also, am I the only one who didn't get controller port covers with his system?
Check out TheCoverProject for game cases and covers for all your favorite retro games!

hikaricore
Site Admin

Re: Satoshi Matrix's 9-part RetroN5 review

Post by hikaricore » September 29th, 2014, 4:27 pm

I don't have covers either, are you sure he didn't put those on himself?

TyrannicalFascist

Post by TyrannicalFascist » September 29th, 2014, 4:58 pm

hikaricore wrote:I don't have covers either, are you sure he didn't put those on himself?
He seems to indicate they came with his system. Mine is a gray/purple system I got back in June before the black ones were available. Maybe only the black systems come with those covers?
Check out TheCoverProject for game cases and covers for all your favorite retro games!

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » October 1st, 2014, 10:47 am

Probably just newer shipments. I bought a black one back in late june/early july-ish and mine lack the covers as well.