Kid Dracula (Gameboy)

Look at other people's screenshots or post your own. Videos of gameplay, tutorials, reviews, etc.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Cyime

Kid Dracula (Gameboy)

Post by Cyime » September 20th, 2014, 12:52 pm

A full play though of the Japanese version of Kid Dracula for the Gameboy.

hikaricore
Site Admin

Re: Kid Dracula (Gameboy)

Post by hikaricore » September 20th, 2014, 4:25 pm

I totally forgot about this game. :D

Cyime

Post by Cyime » September 22nd, 2014, 11:24 am

I think a lot of people forget about this game, which is shame because I think it's one of the stronger games in the Gameboys library.

HK Mktg
Hyperkin

Post by HK Mktg » September 24th, 2014, 2:22 am

I remember reading that some of the music in this game was made to be a "silly" recreation of some Cast music.

Cyime

Post by Cyime » September 24th, 2014, 4:54 pm

HK Mktg wrote:I remember reading that some of the music in this game was made to be a "silly" recreation of some Cast music.
Makes sense both are made by Konami.