Not making anymore????

Instructions for installing and details on obtaining the latest stable and beta firmware updated for the Retron 5.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
1pil

Not making anymore????

Post by 1pil » September 30th, 2015, 12:12 pm

I guess they aren't making anymore firmwares or updating their Beta's to Alpha or whatever? It's been a LONG time since the last one.

KlownKefka

Re: Not making anymore????

Post by KlownKefka » October 1st, 2015, 3:01 pm

Hopefully if not, someone out there figures out how to make custom firmware to get more games working.

MrMan2k7

Post by MrMan2k7 » December 11th, 2015, 3:24 pm

FYI, v2.3 BETA 3 was just released a few days ago.

dashv
Site Moderator

Post by dashv » January 3rd, 2016, 3:17 am

KlownKefka wrote:Hopefully if not, someone out there figures out how to make custom firmware to get more games working.
What games do you need working that aren't?

They have 97% compatibility at present.

Most games that don't work at this point are flashcarts or unlicensed carts.

My question may sound confrontational but I promise I'm not.

I honestly want to know what specifically you want to play at present but can't.