Problem

Instructions for installing and details on obtaining the latest stable and beta firmware updated for the Retron 5.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
xpbox21

Problem

Post by xpbox21 » October 30th, 2016, 3:48 pm

Hello my name is stefan and come from Germany I apologize for my english. My problem is the following have tried to make my retron 5 a firmware update was to make was 0.2.2 wanted to make the version 2.42 drauf there was unfortunately what was tremendously oblique I had only to update 0.3.0 this version is unfortunately not to be found on retron5. Com it always comes ne ne error.nun I have spare the version 2.41 drauf what the error came at the start .darauf I have the sd map bootfahig described to set the retron to the factory setting with the restart afterwards I came to the sd map write Problem is the the retron neither controller recognizes nor ne sd card have 4 pieces tried all with fat 32 formatted none is read. I ask for help I do not know more next ..