Super Mario Advance 4 USA save requst

Share saved states and game save files for the Retron 5 and Retro Freak.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
GameFox

Super Mario Advance 4 USA save requst

Post by GameFox » February 27th, 2015, 7:04 am

Hi im looking for a save for SMA4 that have all the eReader stages, i have a save that have them that i can use on an Emulator on the PC but save format on RetroN 5 and other emulators seems to be diferent unfortunetly :/ so i have not been sucess full with transfering a save so far.

MrMan2k7

Re: Super Mario Advance 4 USA save requst

Post by MrMan2k7 » June 5th, 2015, 2:01 pm

With the latest beta firmware, I was able to load in a save I found on the internet that included the eReader stages. I downloaded the file and renamed it to overwrite my save for SMA4. It didn't seem to work at first, even though some text popped up saying "imported custom save" or something like that. Then, when I restarted the system and played it again, the new SRAM took hold. I can upload the SAV file directly from my RetroN5 later when I get the chance. That way it should work even without the latest beta firmware.

SteveEvans

Re: Super Mario Advance 4 USA save requst

Post by SteveEvans » July 22nd, 2019, 6:11 am

Super Mario World saved data erased?
I recently bought a Super Nintendo and Super Mario World because I remember playing and loving it 10 years earlier. I got all the way to Bowser's Castle and a few secrets along the way. I decided to turn it off for another day since I also have a PS2 and a Gamecube and played those. 4 days later, I turn it on to beat Bowser and all 3 of my saved files were gone. Do I have to start all over? Is ther anyway to get it back?