Snes Mario games lag

Discussion and listing of Retron 5 cartridge compatibility.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
FxFletch

Snes Mario games lag

Post by FxFletch » May 23rd, 2016, 12:26 am

I know lag has been an issue for many in the Retron 5 that mostly comes from TV settings. Personally for me every game seems to run just fine for me EXCEPT Super Mario World, Super Mario Allstars, and Yoshi's Island all seem to be slightly off, just enough to really take me off my game. I've played all these games SEVERAL times in my life so it's definitely noticeable to the point of being almost unplayable for me which sucks because they're some of my favorites. Just to make sure I wasn't crazy I played the nes versions of all the games from Allstars and I play them just fine and spot on as I'm used to. Anyone else have this problem?

DeathByBFG

Re: Snes Mario games lag

Post by DeathByBFG » May 28th, 2016, 10:15 pm

I know people have complained about it before but I personally didn't notice anything. If it has then it hasn't affected my game at all.