TMNT: Manhattan Project

Discussion and listing of Retron 5 cartridge compatibility.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Lilith
לילית

TMNT: Manhattan Project

Post by Lilith » November 8th, 2015, 3:18 am

Just tried it tonight, got failed to dump ROM both times I tried it. It has been cleaned, and it's the first NES cart I've used it my Retron. I have not updated the firmware from the default that it was when I got my new one about a month ago.

dustbuster

Re: TMNT: Manhattan Project

Post by dustbuster » November 11th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Very strange as this happened to me in the summer with that very game. Turns out my pin connectors were bent or pulled out amd no nes games were working(same w snes slot)....got a new reton. ..did the latest update and thankfully my 4th retro works really good...hope your message slot is currently working today?

Lilith
לילית

Post by Lilith » November 11th, 2015, 11:10 pm

Actually, apparently it was just a case of the NES slot being weird. Tried it again after power cycling and it worked no problem. I've heard the NES slot is kinda buggy...good thing most of my NES games are FC, which I hear the FC slot is much better.

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » November 12th, 2015, 7:59 am

Cool. Hopefully no more issues

DeathByBFG

Post by DeathByBFG » January 6th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Something else about this game is that it's apparently been one of the harder games to emulate. That and Castlevania III are very problematic. I've gotten both to work on my Retron 5 but usually after several tries.

Kayfabe_Lincoln

Post by Kayfabe_Lincoln » September 27th, 2016, 7:29 pm

My copy came up as "No Cartridge Found" a few times, After I took it out and put it back in a few times, it eventually read it and i played the whole game. I think the pins of it are a little off.