NBA Jam Tournament Edition PAL version

Discussion and listing of Retron 5 cartridge compatibility.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
papermurder

NBA Jam Tournament Edition PAL version

Post by papermurder » January 19th, 2015, 8:21 pm

I'm getting blue and black vertical lines across the scree as soon as the game is booted. I have heard of this issue on other emulators but nothing about the Retron 5. I'm surprised this has not been reported on here as I believed it is/was a popular game (unless my cart is bad!)

Anyone else had the same problem?

Jarza

Re: NBA Jam Tournament Edition PAL version

Post by Jarza » March 10th, 2015, 6:13 pm

papermurder wrote:I'm getting blue and black vertical lines across the scree as soon as the game is booted. I have heard of this issue on other emulators but nothing about the Retron 5. I'm surprised this has not been reported on here as I believed it is/was a popular game (unless my cart is bad!)

I had the same problem with firmware 2.0 Beta. Then I update to v2.2. and it started working.

papermurder

Re: NBA Jam Tournament Edition PAL version

Post by papermurder » March 12th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Jarza wrote:
papermurder wrote:I'm getting blue and black vertical lines across the scree as soon as the game is booted. I have heard of this issue on other emulators but nothing about the Retron 5. I'm surprised this has not been reported on here as I believed it is/was a popular game (unless my cart is bad!)

I had the same problem with firmware 2.0 Beta. Then I update to v2.2. and it started working.
Thats annoying, I had to downgrade to 2.0 Beta in order to get Streets of rage 2 working properly! They really need to release a new firmware with fixes for all of these problems.