help Adding GBA Cheats

Ask and assist the community with Retron 5.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
CaelThunderwing

help Adding GBA Cheats

Post by CaelThunderwing » July 21st, 2016, 3:52 am

im using UPS Patch methods for a select few games (Pokemon games/Mother 3 Fan translation/KH: Chain of Memories due to Size) but the "Cart" im using to throw the Retron in GBA mode "Spongebob and the Revenge of teh flying Dutchman, i've tried Swaping CRC and ID , and i get boo didly Squat in any of em working (the codes that are swapped Show up but dont actually work.

is there a way to format the gba cheats XML? as i wont be getting/using roms of every game listed just Pokemon Ruby/sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and Sims Bustin Out. and the Megaman Battle Network series.