Is it possible to play retro freak on a laptop with HDMI inp

Ask and assist the community with Retro Freak.
Forum rules
Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Kerim.m

Is it possible to play retro freak on a laptop with HDMI inp

Post by Kerim.m » December 4th, 2017, 5:37 am

Hello, I have been wondering if it is possible to play Retro Freak on my laptop with the HDMI input. is there some software that allows me to chnage to HDMI1 and use my laptop as a monitor. anything helps. :D

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Is it possible to play retro freak on a laptop with HDMI

Post by R9delta » December 5th, 2017, 1:41 am

It's not likely that the hdmi port you're referring to is an input. I would say (especially if there's only one of them) that it's an output with near 100% certainty. You would need some kind of capture device like an elgato to use the Retro Freak on your laptop and you might be introducing more input lag than there already is at that point.