Cheats/FDS games not working?

Ask and assist the community with Retro Freak.
Forum rules
Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Cheats/FDS games not working?

Post by R9delta » February 5th, 2016, 11:18 pm

Odd since mine doesn't seem to care about whether it's in lower or upper case (for me i've got it in all upper) but either way glad it's working for you now

Hustle Kong

Post by Hustle Kong » March 22nd, 2016, 8:03 am

R9delta wrote:I've set up a zip file with the layout and bios inside that's needed for Famicom Disk System games to work, included is a copy of Famicom Grand Prix II - Hot Rally for the FDS to try as well. Just download this:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4lffw ... +Setup.zip

Extract everything as-is to your MicroSD card. Please let me know as soon as you download it as I can't keep this on Mediafire for what I hope are obvious reasons :)
Hey, I was having trouble getting the FDS stuff to work, and this worked beautifully. I am on the most recent firmware update (from February, I think). Thanks!!

xain09

Post by xain09 » October 12th, 2016, 8:03 am

No problem here. 32 gig SD Card. Works fine. Thanx.