Audio Issues

Ask and assist the community with Retro Freak.
Forum rules
Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
garboy

Audio Issues

Post by garboy » October 13th, 2016, 2:20 pm

Hello all, I just registered so I could hopefully get help with my issue. I started out with a Retron 5 and I noticed sound issues with games (carts and roms), in that the sound would occasionally 'skip'. I chalked it up to the Retron 5 being used and bought a Retro Freak. I am now having the same issue with my Retro Freak. I've been playing a lot of Yoshi's Island on the SNES on it and I get sound skipping fairly frequently (especially on the map screen). I've tried the ROM and get the same issue and I notice it a little bit with other games as well. Is anyone else having this issue? Is it just a problem with the machines emulation? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.