List of unlockable Easter Eggs?

Ask and assist the community with Retro Freak.
Forum rules
Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
toaks

List of unlockable Easter Eggs?

Post by toaks » February 19th, 2017, 1:36 am

I know there are hidden Easter Eggs that unlock after dumping different numbers of cartridges. Does anyone have a list of all of the unlockables and when they unlock? Also does it work when sideloading roms or just from dumping carts? Thanks for any info.

JBDUDE

Re: List of unlockable Easter Eggs?

Post by JBDUDE » February 21st, 2017, 3:28 am

Wow,

Never heard about that, but if true... it would be cool to know the "rewards"/"easter eggs".
Sorry i couldn't help you though.

One thing for sure, i dumped more than 2000 roms dirrectly on my sd card and never saw any differences.

I'll check back for any new answer you get!

:)

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » February 21st, 2017, 10:22 am

I don't know past maybe the 1st 100 installs/dumps but the one games that count towards the easter eggs are the ones you dump yourself. Throwing roms on the SD card will not apply.

toaks

Post by toaks » February 25th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Yea I know putting roms on the card won't count but I've dumped about 160 carts and I unlocked the credits at 100, and the famicom game at I think 130 but thats it. I've heard some people unlocked alternate sound effects for the user interface but nobody seems to know exactly what they did to unlock them. I wish I could open up the firmware, but I'm not really sure how to open it up to see whats inside. I am currently translating the Cyber Gadget Cheat Editor software to English but I'd really like to get into that firmware and either extract the unlocks or at least see what is needed to unlock them.