Forum Changes

Site information and news. The boring stuff.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
hikaricore
Site Admin

Forum Changes

Post by hikaricore » January 8th, 2016, 10:47 pm

A few of you may have noticed a couple minor changes to the forum.

With the recent release of the Retro Freak, and the semi-apparent stagnation of the Retron 5.. I felt the forum needed to expand from it's origins. I've setup a few sections specific to the Retro Freak and can add more by request. Some of the original forums may still be moving around, merging, and being renamed. I think I may have moved 3-4 posts total, and honestly you'd never know if I didn't tell you. There shouldn't be any major negative impact of this shift, and with luck it will bring new life to Retro5.net.

Thanks to our current members, and welcome to any new ones I've not met.
May you have a fantastically retro New Year!

dashv
Site Moderator

Re: Forum Changes

Post by dashv » January 9th, 2016, 4:12 am

Cool! I plan to get one of these myself!