This is an unoffical Retron 5 community.

Site information and news. The boring stuff.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
hikaricore
Site Admin

This is an unoffical Retron 5 community.

Post by hikaricore » September 14th, 2014, 11:53 am

Welcome to Retro5.net. The first(?) dedicated, albeit unofficial Retron 5 community forum.

I noticed a glaring lack of community organization for the Retron 5 and decided I was tired of waiting for Hyperkin to address it themselves so I just did it. It again should be strongly noted that I/we are not affiliated with Hyperkin in any way shape or form. We can not provide support for the Retron 5 in any official capacity, though you may be able to speak with others who have run into similar issues if you have a problem. Please direct all complaints about the product such as warranty and official support related issues to Hyperkin themselves here: http://hyperkin.com/contact-us

Otherwise, welcome to the site! Let's try to make this a friendly and productive community forum. :)

--Aaron