Pokemon Metal non-EXE

Post or link to the best rom hacks here. Completed projects are preferred because let's be honest, folks can go elsewhere for the rest. Be sure to cite to original author(s).
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Lilith
לילית

Pokemon Metal non-EXE

Post by Lilith » October 3rd, 2016, 9:44 pm

I've been looking into getting Pokemon Metal on my Shield Portable. I've been burning through tons of Pokemon hacks lately. However, all the files I can find that work for Metal are EXEs. Am I just out of luck and it doesn't have an actual ROM file/ips?

Same for Pokemon Uranium, ideally.

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Pokemon Metal non-EXE

Post by R9delta » October 4th, 2016, 8:55 am

Out of luck on those as executables like those are written for PC, not whatever look for a system they're trying to simulate nor android/shield.