SNES Reproduction Cart is not working on Retron 5 -

Post region conversions such as JPN to US here, also game to game conversions IE Star Fox to Star Fox 2.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Joppy24

SNES Reproduction Cart is not working on Retron 5 -

Post by Joppy24 » August 2nd, 2016, 4:51 am

I just bought Famicom Detective Club part 2 from OCDreproduction.com.It is not working on Retron 5. I tried to looking for Famicom Detective Club part 2 super famicom but I can't find it. I found out it is for only Nintendo Power cart. It is very expensive and hard to find. I really want to play it so badly. I forget to tell you my SNES is not working right. Can someone help me any SNES games conversion to Famicom Detective Club part 2 English? I want to add, I have over 150 SNES games. It will not problem for me to find any SNES games to conversion patch. Thank you.

P.S. English is not my first language. Apologize for error English grammar.

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: SNES Reproduction Cart is not working on Retron 5 -

Post by R9delta » August 2nd, 2016, 9:37 am

This patch i've made will convert a standard US copy of Super Mario World to Famicom Detective Club Part II Fully Translated:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/24juj ... ted%29.ips

As a future reference I would not buy reproduction or homebrew cartridges with the intention to use them on the Retron 5. It's a random chance at best that they'll work.

Joppy24

Re: SNES Reproduction Cart is not working on Retron 5 -

Post by Joppy24 » August 2nd, 2016, 10:40 am

Thank you so much! I will keep in my mind, don't buy repro cart for Retron 5. :D