Pokemon Stadium SNES

Post region conversions such as JPN to US here, also game to game conversions IE Star Fox to Star Fox 2.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
tyeswo

Pokemon Stadium SNES

Post by tyeswo » November 2nd, 2014, 8:37 pm

Just got a retron 5, so I'm pretty new here and don't really know how this all works. I was just wondering if it's possible to turn any of my snes games into pokemon stadium for the snes (homebrew rom) using a rom patch. I couldn't get it to work for some reason, though I was able to patch my pokemon emerald with fire red and play that, so I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. The snes games I own are mario world, mario kart, all-stars, kirby super star, star fox, all super star wars, pac-man 2, and a few others. Would somebody be able to do this for me please? I really want to play it but it wont work.

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Pokemon Stadium SNES

Post by R9delta » November 4th, 2014, 12:38 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k6n40 ... rld%29.ips

For help on how to make your own patches (with instructions specifically catered for SNES games as well), please refer to the second post in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=118

tyeswo

Re: Pokemon Stadium SNES

Post by tyeswo » November 4th, 2014, 6:28 pm

THANKS!!!