SNES /SFC Must have game conversions and requests

Post region conversions such as JPN to US here, also game to game conversions IE Star Fox to Star Fox 2.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Dottorkillex

Re: SNES /SFC Must have game conversions and requests

Post by Dottorkillex » October 4th, 2016, 2:04 pm

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » October 13th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Hi there! Any chance you may have time to patch the ancient stone tablets as well as the forth quest onto Zelda link to the past Super famicom version? I have the third quest on this cart already and would love to have the others on the same cart. My version is 1.0 if this helps and no rush, appreciate all the patches!

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » October 13th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Unfortunately while that request is by no means impossible it requires a lot of work relatively speaking compared to other patches and I don't have good access to a computer for a bit to do that. You're welcome to check back at some point but it's possible I may not get to this for quite some time.

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » October 13th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Totally Understand, i'll check back here and there and hope for the best :) Have a good night

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » October 17th, 2016, 11:57 am

I've completed your request. You can find what you're looking for here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3s2033 ... N_versions

Keep in mind if you have save data for Zelda LTTP on your Retron that you value I would HIGHLY suggest you back it up as playing Ancient Stone Tablets require that you share the same save data and overwrite your LTTP save due to the way the game works (The game was released in 4 parts/weeks which require the save data carrying through each part). You cannot choose for Ancient Stone Tablets to have it's own save file because of this like most other patches unless you want to have to do some serious file name managing and renaming all the time.

The Retro Freak as opposed to the Retron 5 is probably the better way to play Ancient Stone Tablets if you have one. For those that have a Retro Freak refer to this folder instead:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7hq8b3 ... _Exclusive

...which basically contains the Week 1 Ancient Stone Tablets rom that's playable on the Retro Freak with Week 2, 3, and 4 patches that you apply to that once your done with each previous week. Use the same save file as well. This is a better solution as this doesn't require a Zelda LTTP rom or cartridge as your basis that was as to not risk your save file for that.

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » October 17th, 2016, 8:32 pm

Thank U very much, I played through the first week and it worked great!!! Thanks again :)

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » October 24th, 2016, 12:13 pm

I just ordered super back to the future part 2 for super famicom. I'm just curious if the patch on rom hacking.net will apply easily? I won't get the game for a few weeks just curious if that was the only patch

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » October 24th, 2016, 4:37 pm

From what I'm reading about the header requirements it should work as is just fine.

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » October 24th, 2016, 8:22 pm

Great- I won't know for sure for a few weeks or so but I am glad to hear that thanks

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » October 27th, 2016, 1:10 pm

Is there a patch for destiny of an emperor Japan to us? The famicom version is what I have