ATTN to anyone that downloads my patches

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
R9delta
Patch Master

ATTN to anyone that downloads my patches

Post by R9delta » December 26th, 2017, 12:17 am

I've come to find out due to many users on here and other places like Reddit that many of patches have gotten removed by mediafire thanks to Nintendo. Pretty much anything that's gotten hit has been related to a game published by them. Due to this and the fact that there hasn't really been a request for a patch that needed to be fixed to work on the Retron 5 in quite some time (just requests to reupload or a related question) I feel it's time I just provide a single zip with every patch i've done myself or fixed to work on the Retron 5/Retro Freak. Eventually I'll find a new host but I've thought about taking a break from maintaining this for awhile. I just really haven't had the time. Anyway those things aside you can now find a single zip of all the patches available here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wc4987zhe ... -18%29.zip

New patches added as of 01-03-18:
-Super Mario Land 2 DX (Apply to SML2 US/EU v1.0)
-Super Famicom Wars (Super Mario World US v1.0 to Super Famicom Wars Conversion patch)
-Princess Minerva
-Breath of Fire (JPN v1.1) to (US)

NinjaWithAPegLeg

Re: ATTN to anyone that downloads my patches

Post by NinjaWithAPegLeg » July 27th, 2018, 8:38 pm

You rock! Using your patch for Super Mario World now, thank you for the hard work!