Looking For Super Mario World: Yossy's Island Patch

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
dreadhorn

Looking For Super Mario World: Yossy's Island Patch

Post by dreadhorn » December 25th, 2017, 12:36 pm

Looking for a good patch for the super famicom Super Mario World: Yossy's Island.
Japanese to English
I have tried R9Delta's file collection (Which is AWESOME, thank you so much!), however the first file has been removed, and the other two do not work.
Thanks!

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Looking For Super Mario World: Yossy's Island Patch

Post by R9delta » December 25th, 2017, 10:08 pm

Yeah media fire has started pulling a lot of my First party patches thanks to Nintendo. I’ll try to address it when I can but will probably have to move on from mediafire.but yeah I would assume you’ve probably got the 1.0 version which is why the others will not work.

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » December 26th, 2017, 12:07 am

I've uploaded a single zip with every patch i've done or fixed for the Retron 5. You'll find what you're looking for in it. You can get that here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rb5fwabir ... -17%29.zip

Honestly until i find a better host this is all I can do right now. No one has really requested a new patch in quite some time so to frank..I've thought about getting out of it for a bit so that's another reason why I think it's best just to provide my whole archive in one zip for now especially if things are going to keep getting removed.

dreadhorn

Post by dreadhorn » December 26th, 2017, 8:44 pm

Thank you very much!
I actually ran across your patch archive quite by accident.
I really appreciate the link!