Translations for Turtles in Time and Rock Man X

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
DeathByBFG

Translations for Turtles in Time and Rock Man X

Post by DeathByBFG » December 26th, 2015, 9:58 am

Does anyone here know of or have any translations for the Rock Man X trilogy and Turtles in Time for Super Famicom? I'm looking into buying those over the US releases due to cost. Fortunately those games are very story heavy but it would be convenient to have those translated if it's possible.

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Translations for Turtles in Time and Rock Man X

Post by R9delta » December 26th, 2015, 11:12 am

Yeah, I did those some time ago. You can get those and any other Japanese to US conversion patch i've done here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/dzs9pa ... anslations

DeathByBFG

Re: Translations for Turtles in Time and Rock Man X

Post by DeathByBFG » January 6th, 2016, 6:21 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I had a chance to apply the Rock Man X3 patch and it worked perfectly. I'm sure you know that but I just wanted to say thanks.