Super Robot Taisen EX Translation help

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Zobber

Super Robot Taisen EX Translation help

Post by Zobber » September 9th, 2015, 12:12 am

I bought Super Robot Taisen EX at a con like 2 weeks ago just got a retron 5. I know how to install patches but i can't get this Translation to work. This is the one i download. Can anyone help me? I just get a gray Screen.

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1340/

channel419

Re: Super Robot Taisen EX Translation help

Post by channel419 » September 9th, 2015, 1:44 pm

I had a few grey out on me. Try turning on the header. That worked for me. It will be where you apply the patch. You might of already tried this but figured it was worth mentioning.

Zobber

Post by Zobber » September 9th, 2015, 8:43 pm

Thank You for the help i got to work it was just not working for me for the longest time.

Rezyac

Post by Rezyac » September 12th, 2015, 5:16 pm

how do you get them to work from that site? do i just download and add to the folder on the folder on the sd card,
people send me my translation so i have never downloaded one myself