Fare fetched request but...

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
HillbillyGamer

Fare fetched request but...

Post by HillbillyGamer » August 11th, 2015, 6:47 pm

So i wanted a Retron 5 sins it got announced, Being a big retro collector i simply loved the thought of having one console in my living room instead of moving the selected console of the day from my gaming room every time the kids and wife left the house. But when i found out about the language patching i literally went to my LGS at opening and bought one. I got 40-50 NES/SNES Jap games at random points which i have been able to play SOME of them no problem but games like Bahamut Lagoon, Wonder Project J and Romance Saga i could not get my self to play as i do not understand a little bit of Japanese even. The Retron 5 as we all know changed this. After getting the console i went on a ebay bender buying games only ever realeced in Japan. I have found a good portion of the needed patches but there are some i just can`t find. Im listing them below, IF anyone either has the language patch, know where to get it or is willing to make it i would be forever grateful. I have gone through both the mediaFire page linked in this forum and romhacking.net

I would love more web pages etc for patches of all kind, but as i have the four games below im on the look out for thees first :)

Sanrio Carnival NES/FCM Japanese to English
The Tower of Druaga NES/FCM Japanese to English
Furai no Shiren(Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer) GB Japanese to English
My Beetle(Our Breeding Series: My Beetle) GBA Japanese to English

And yes, This is my first post so.... Hello im The Hillbilly Gamer from the south of Norway :)