Dragon Quest Monsters Caravan Heart

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Joppy24

Dragon Quest Monsters Caravan Heart

Post by Joppy24 » August 2nd, 2016, 1:38 am

Hello everyone,

I can't use English patch on Retron 5 because it has no ips. Can anyone can help me DQMCH english patch convert to ips? Thanks.

Lilith
לילית

Re: Dragon Quest Monsters Caravan Heart

Post by Lilith » August 2nd, 2016, 2:17 am

The IPS patch is here http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1252/
It may need to be fixed up by R9Delta, but you should give the "expect ROM header" option a try.

Joppy24

Post by Joppy24 » August 2nd, 2016, 3:23 am

I did...Romhacking Dragon Quest Monsters don't have IPS patch. It is RAR patch. Also my laptop don't allow me download DQM patch. I don't know why. I hope he will help me to get IPS patch.

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » August 2nd, 2016, 9:21 am

A .RAR file is not a patch, it's a compressed archive (that contains the IPS patch in it that you need). Download something like 7zip or WinRAR (or whatever the Mac equivalent is if that's what you have) to open it. I've tested the patch that was linked in this topic and it works so i won't be assisting here.

Joppy24

Post by Joppy24 » August 2nd, 2016, 11:02 am

Thanks for tip. I just found it and download it and put it into my SD card.