Mother (1) Famicom (JP to US) translation request

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Kovorkian

Mother (1) Famicom (JP to US) translation request

Post by Kovorkian » May 26th, 2015, 12:11 am

Does anyone happen to have a translation for Mother (1) for the famicom? Japanese to English please :P

R9delta
Patch Master

Re: Mother (1) Famicom (JP to US) translation request

Post by R9delta » May 26th, 2015, 12:12 am

Yeah. There's been a few users on here that have converted one as well as myself on here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=147

Kovorkian

Post by Kovorkian » May 28th, 2015, 5:18 pm

I was looking for just a straight translation for the famicom cart of Mother (1)

I would prefer no changes to the game itself aside from translation.

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » May 28th, 2015, 8:32 pm

The best you're going to get for your needs is taking a mother 1 japanese rom and a earthbound zero rom and making a patch between the 2 using a program like lunar ips. Ive already done that same patch myself but I've since deleted it since I feel mother 25th makes it obsolete. Someone else can either do it for you since I can't be bothered right now or if you want to do it yourself I feel what I already explained ought to cover it.

Other than earthbound zero and mother 25th there pretty much is no other option.