secret of mana super famicom cheat codes?

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
dustbuster

secret of mana super famicom cheat codes?

Post by dustbuster » April 10th, 2015, 10:18 pm

Wasnt sure under which topic to post this.....i have secret of mana for super famicom with a translation patch that works great...is there any way to get cheat codes for this game?

Lilith
לילית

Re: secret of mana super famicom cheat codes?

Post by Lilith » April 11th, 2015, 5:02 am

Is it not in the cheat database? I haven't checked myself, but I'd think it to be a bit odd if it wasn't.
http://retron5.in/node/6

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » April 11th, 2015, 1:27 pm

I dont have the snes version so im unsure but i know my super famicom one does not...thanks for the quick reply Lilith! It says no cheats for this game :( any way to aquire some?

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » April 11th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Youre going to have to edit the snes cheat database. It requires finding out the proper matching crc for the Japanese version of SoM....making an entry for it in the database and copying the US version's cheats to it. Someone else will have to assist you with this if you're not sure how to do it as I don't have the time.

dustbuster

Post by dustbuster » April 11th, 2015, 10:53 pm

Thanks R9delta. I have no idea how to do that. If anybody else knows how some help would be greatly appreciated :)

Geordie_Chris

Post by Geordie_Chris » May 30th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Sorry, can't help with the cheats but I was wondering if you could point me to the translation patch you are using as I've struggled to find one for Seiken Densetsu 2 (SoM) anywhere!

Geordie_Chris

Post by Geordie_Chris » May 31st, 2015, 9:19 am

Thanks, I'll give this a try later :)