various famicom game patches?

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
dustbuster

Re: various famicom game patches?

Post by dustbuster » January 13th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Thanks R9delta!

joe7778

Post by joe7778 » November 1st, 2015, 6:55 pm

Anyone know where I can locate an language patch for Gun Nac for Famicom and Akumajo Dracula (Castlevania 4 for SNES). I haven't been able to find them. Thanks.

R9delta
Patch Master

Post by R9delta » November 2nd, 2015, 11:04 am

You haven't found patches for them because until the Retron 5, there's been no point for anyone to make them since there are already official localizations. If someone has a device to play roms then they simply just download the US rom to begin with. Anyway though, with that in mind, I made them for you real quick using the existing roms as a basis. These should work for you.

Gun-Nac (JPN) to (US):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wgz2j ... 8US%29.ips

Super Castlevania IV (JPN) to (US):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3f284 ... 8US%29.ips

joe7778

Post by joe7778 » November 4th, 2015, 8:31 pm

Thank you so much. I just bought a few Super Famicom games and can't wait to play them. Thanks again.