Togi O: King Colossus translation

Please credit the original individual or team if you are not posting your own work.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
Lilith
לילית

Togi O: King Colossus translation

Post by Lilith » December 23rd, 2014, 12:00 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vivch ... lation.ips

Found this at ROMhacking after learning of the game and finding it interesting.

BF-Medic

Re: Togi O: King Colossus translation

Post by BF-Medic » June 8th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Hi :)

I tried to apply this IPS to my newly arrived King Colossus JPN, but I just keep getting "Failed to load patch file" on the Retron5. Have you gotten this to work on the Retron5?

Lilith
לילית

Post by Lilith » June 20th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Hmmm...No, I haven't gotten it to work, but I had thought applying the patch would be no problem, as I got the Bare Knuckle III patch to work flawlessly. I think it has something to do with the patch being dual language or expecting a de interlaced ROM, and I have no idea if it's possible to de interlace an actual cart on the Retron 5.

channel419

Post by channel419 » September 8th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Came across this post looking for the same answer. At least I found this forum. I have the same issue. Lilth is probably right with one or both. The same guy also wrote a family friendly translation but get the same result. I will post if I can find a way around it.

BF-Medic

Post by BF-Medic » September 1st, 2016, 11:39 am

channel419 wrote:Came across this post looking for the same answer. At least I found this forum. I have the same issue. Lilth is probably right with one or both. The same guy also wrote a family friendly translation but get the same result. I will post if I can find a way around it.
Hi.

I finally got a patch-file made that works with this game.
You can get it here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au2ybqEmlDeI46puHQK-4CUlFtNLQA

Just remember to set the region to USA, not Japan, in the settings.