Whatever we want?

Post whatever you want here. Just don't make fun of Chris Galliano or we might get sued.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
rdropkick

Re: Whatever we want?

Post by rdropkick » September 19th, 2014, 12:10 am

hikaricore wrote:Fair point, we've come a long way since Barbie in regard to boob physics.
That's the truth. I was surprised to see the boob shake "feature" on DOA 5 Ultimate.

dashv
Site Moderator

Re: Whatever we want?

Post by dashv » September 27th, 2014, 3:16 pm

rdropkick wrote:
hikaricore wrote:Fair point, we've come a long way since Barbie in regard to boob physics.
That's the truth. I was surprised to see the boob shake "feature" on DOA 5 Ultimate.
The realease of that game less than one year after I paid full price for DOA5 (I got it on release day) pissed me off to no end.