Robotrek Enemy Modifier code?

Post whatever you want here. Just don't make fun of Chris Galliano or we might get sued.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
1pil

Robotrek Enemy Modifier code?

Post by 1pil » September 1st, 2015, 7:42 pm

Anyone ever play or is playing Robotrek for Snes? And if so do you use codes too? Hopefully you do, I have been looking for a code that was only on this one site a along time ago. Now apparently it doesn't exist anymore. I was hoping someone may have it. I've tried all the sites I can think of where it may be located. But the code isn't posted anywhere....I know for a fact I used the enemy modifier before. I distinctly remember using it to fight bosses anytime I wanted to grind for exp. Was a fun code to have, to fight enemies your not suppose to in the beginning of the game. etc....I rly hope someone can help me find it. The code I believe is an Action Replay code.....