Games look off

Post whatever you want here. Just don't make fun of Chris Galliano or we might get sued.
Forum rules
Retron 5 and it's predecessors are trademarked Hyperkin, Inc. Retron name is copyright Hyperkin, Inc. Retro Freak is trademarked CYBER Gadget Corporation. Retro Freak name is copyright CYBER Gadget Corporation. Content found in these forums may be copyright the respective developers and studios which said content is associated with. Retro5.net makes no claim legal or otherwise to this content and user submitted content is not screened. That being said, please refrain from posting or linking to full rom files so that everyone leaves us alone. Sometimes dogs are round.
dudley.duper

Games look off

Post by dudley.duper » May 6th, 2015, 12:56 pm

Hey guys n' gals, hoping you can offer some advice with my recent purchase of a Retron 5. Something just doesn't seem right quality wise. Text is not very sharp with either NES or SNES games, looks a little chopped up and blurred. Nothing way out there, but definitely not crisp. Issue with my settings? I upgraded system software and firmware, still no success. Thanks in advance!

ceriux

Re: Games look off

Post by ceriux » May 14th, 2015, 1:28 pm

perhaps you have one of the filters applied? make sure its set to none.